Sunday 10 November 2013

First dates and Boobs!

My friend and I were talking the other day. I know, shocker right? Who has friends these days? Her and I talked about first dates. Now hear me out... An if you don't feel like reading, I have put a picture of a boob at the end of this post. So the least you can do is scroll down and see it......

My friend went out on a date, she said it was amazing. Fantastic. Incredible. The best date ever... Except for one thing..
The guy never called again. 

She was deeply upset, thinking she wasn't pretty enough, funny, skinny and interesting enough. Just the usual girl emotions. 

This made me think of first dates. And also of food. But I'm always thinking of food. 

So for all crazy girls and boys out there. This is a story from my personal experiences. Enjoy. And don't forget to scroll down to the boob if you haven't already done so.

One of the best dates I ever went on was with a guy I never saw again. We drank in a cool bar. Then we saw his friend's band play. And drank some more. Then we danced and he pulled out.... Lilies! My favourite. I had pollen all over my nose. It was hilarious. And it was such a good night. I thought it was worthy of waking my housemate up for. He disagrees. 

Sometimes it's the fun and memories you're attracted to, not the person. 

My girlfriend sees the error o her ways now. From now on she said she will only go out with black guys. I second that. 


And here is the boob, you sick fucks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment